Purchase Institutions Package
Online Mental Health Awareness Training Programme for all cohorts of Teacher Trainees and Organisations that work with or care for children.
The Institutions programme can be used either with Audio guidance pre-recorded by presenter Alis Rocca or Visual without Alis presenting. For the Visual, we recommend that the presenter runs through the whole presentation in advance to enable them to prepare in line with their own context.
The running time of the full programme with pauses for discussion and watching the films as recommended is approximately two hours.
- Mental Health Conditions
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Key Facts
- DFE 2020 Guidance for Schools
- Ofsted Inspection Framework
- Teaching Standards
- SEND Code of Practice
- Case Studies
Why should you Sign Up?
- The video can be watched as many times and by as many users in the organisation over the course of 365 days until the licence expires.
- It’s comprehensive yet flexible according to your needs.
- Can easily be stopped and started for different sections.
- Can be viewed with guidance by a presenter on pre-recorded audio visual.
- Can be presented by a course leader using visual only.
- Can be broken up into short viewing sections for example focusing on only one mental health condition or on one particular topic.
- Can be viewed as a whole-group activity or in small groups.
- Can be viewed individually on audio visual or visual.