Online Mental Health Awareness Training Programme for all cohorts of Teacher Trainees and Organisations that work with or care for children.
The Silver programme is Visual only. This means that there is no guidance given by a presenter. The guidance needs to be given by a Lecturer or Course Leader. We recommend that the presenter runs through the whole presentation in advance to enable them to prepare in line with their own context.
- The training programme must be used in conjunction with the Nip in the Bud website.
- The running time of the full programme with a presenter with pauses for discussions and watching the films is approximately two hours.
- Mental Health Conditions
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Key Facts
- DFE 2020 Guidance for Schools
- Ofsted Inspection Framework
- Teaching Standards
- SEND Code of Practice
- Case Studies
Why should you Sign Up?
- The video can be watched as many times and by as many users in the organisation over the course of 365 days until the licence expires.
- It’s comprehensive yet flexible according to your needs.
- Can easily be stopped and started for different sections.
- Can be broken up into short viewing sections for example focusing on only one mental health condition or on one particular topic.
- Can be viewed as a whole-group activity or in small groups.
- Can be viewed individually.