Purchase Schools package
Online Mental Health Awareness Training Programme for all Primary School Staff.
The Schools programme can be used either with Audio guidance pre-recorded by presenter Alis Rocca or Visual without Alis presenting. For the Visual, we recommend that the presenter runs through the whole presentation in advance to enable them to prepare in line with their own context.
- The training programme must be used in conjunction with the Nip in the Bud website.
- The running time of the full programme with pauses for discussion and watching the films as recommended is 90 minutes.
- Mental Health Conditions
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Key Facts
- DFE 2020 Guidance for Schools
- Ofsted Inspection Framework
- Teaching Standards
- SEND Code of Practice
Why should you Sign Up?
- The video can be watched as many times and by as many users in your school over the course of 365 days until the licence expires.
- It’s comprehensive yet flexible according to your needs.
- Can be used for a 90 minute In-Service Training.
- Can be broken up into short sections for part of a staff meeting or lunch meeting to for example focus on only one mental health condition or one particular topic.
- Can be viewed as a whole-group activity or in small groups.
- Can be viewed individually.